Applicants must meet all of the educational and work experience criteria as set out under Eligibility Qualifications in order to be eligible to sit the certification examinations.
Before submitting an application, please review the important examination information in the document entitled Policies and Procedures.
Use the following link to view or print a copy of the Examination Preparation Guide.
Applications must include:
- Application form with the following information:
- Applicant’s name, title and other contact information
- Date of the examination
- Location where it will be written
- Method of payment
- Dated and signed by the applicant
- Education Summary including original academic transcripts with the official institutional seal and other course certificates.
- Letter(s) of Attestation on employer letterhead signed by manager / supervisor verifying employment criteria.
- Non-refundable application fee of £330.00
24 September 2020
Locations of Examinations:
- Southern England – exact location yet to be confirmed
Enrol for the 24 September 2020 exam using the Online payment of examination fee.
- Applications must be received by close of business 30 April 2020.
- Examination to take place 24 September 2020
Applications for the above exam should be made through the following link: https://membermojo.co.uk/idmscuk